With over 1,442 cryptocurrencies in circulation, and new alternative coins – “altcoins” – emerging every week, cybercriminals have developed several schemes to defraud those looking to profit from the growth in cryptocurrencies.
Read this report to explore:
- The most common methods used by criminal actors
- If individuals lose trust in alternative coins
- How the landscape will change in 2018
- The idea that fraud could obstruct the rapid growth of digital currencies
- Measures organizations, consumers, and exchanges can adopt to stay protected